Thursday, June 13, 2013

A New Adventure in Crafting

And a new adventure begins.

I've been crafting for years and attempting to make a business out of it. Though I've been able to basically pay for my hobby of crafting, that's about as far as I've taken it.

But recently something dawned on me; I don't have a crafting voice. My crafting is scattered and no one with one of my items would have any idea that it was from the same person (with a few exceptions). People are never going to see something I've made, and say "Hey, I know who made that!" Nope, there is no "me" in my crafting.

So, I have decided to re-make myself as a crafter. I'll keep up my other shop for those standards that I've already made that don't fit with my new crating identity. And I'll start fresh and clean with a new blog (here), new shop (or several, coming soon), a new Pinterest, Facebook page, Twitter feed and whatever else I'm not thinking about right now. Everything I need to re-make myself as...

The Naughty Crafter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is marked as Adult content so don't be concerned about underage persons seeing "naughty" pictures or reading bad language in the comments.

Constructive criticism and lively debate welcome, rudeness is not. If your comment is rude to either me or one of my readers, I will remove it. If there is information or a basic thought that has merit within your post, I reserve the right to re-post without the rudeness.

Basically, be nice and have fun!!